7.2.3 Display Menu
At the top of the viewer is the display menu. Here you can modify the appearance of the structure.
- Reset lets you reset the position of the structure, reset the appearance of the structure to the default, or reset the appearance of the structure to its appearance when it was last saved.
- Color lets you change the color scheme of the selected region of the atom.
- Style lets you change the style of the selected region of the molecule eg to spaceﬁll or cartoon view.
- Atoms lets you hide atoms or change their size in the selected region of the molecule. You can also choose whether to show hydrogen atoms and atom symbols.
- Bonds lets you hide bonds or change their size in the selected region of the molecule. Covalent/ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and disulﬁde bonds can be aﬀected separately.
- Eﬀects lets you toggle spin, antialiasing, stereo and slabbing eﬀects for the whole molecule.
- Save saves the current appearance of the molecule.