3.4.3 Manipulating an agent
Once an agent has been set up, it can be disabled, enabled, edited, deleted and run. All these options are available from within the Agents dialog.
- Enable or disable an agent by clicking the check box in the Enable column.
- Run Now Cause the agent to search immediately
- Cancel If the agent is currently searching, click this to stop the search.
- Edit Click this to change an agent’s database, search criteria, destination or search interval.
- Delete Delete the agent permanently. Any documents retrieved by the agent will remain in your local documents.