2.6.3 View Menu
This contains several options and commands for changing the way you view data in Geneious:
- Back, Forwards and History allow you to return to documents you had selected previously.
- Search is discussed in section 4.2
- Agents are discussed in section 3.4
- Next unread document selects the next document in the current folder which is unread.
- Table Columns contains the same functionality as the popup menu for the document table header. See section 2.2
for more details.
- Open document in new window Opens a new window with a view of the currently selected document(s).
- Expand document view expands the document viewer panel in the main window out to ﬁll the entire main window. Selecting this again to return to normal.
- Split Viewer Left/Right creates a second copy of the document viewer with the two views laid out side by side.
- Split Viewer Top/Bottom creates a second copy of the document viewer with one on top of the other.
- Document Windows Lists the currently open document windows. Selecting one from this menu will bring that document window to the front.