2.6.2 Edit Menu
This menu contains the standard editing functions for transferring information from within documents to other locations, both within and outside of Geneious Prime: Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete and Select All.
This menu also contains options for ﬁnding and renaming documents and their contents:
- Find in Document can be used to ﬁnd text or numbers in a selected document, see section 4.2.3
- Find Next and Find Previous ﬁnds the next or previous match for the text you speciﬁed in the Find in Document dialog.
- Find Duplicates, see section 4.3
- Batch Rename, see section 4.4
- Go to base/residue, see section 5.2.2