The following options are available for formatting branches:
- Flip the tree horizontally ﬂips the tree so that branches go from right to left, rather than left to right.
- Transform branches allows the branches to be equal like a cladogram, or proportional. Leaving it unselected leaves the tree in its original form.
- Ordering orders branches in increasing or decreasing order of length, but within each clade or cluster.
- Show root branch displays the position of the root of the tree (has no eﬀect in the unrooted layout).
- Line weight can be increased or decreased to change the thickness of the lines representing the branches.
- Show selected subtree only shows only the part of the tree that is selected (or the entire tree if there is no selection).